按键盘上方向键 ← 或 → 可快速上下翻页,按键盘上的 Enter 键可回到本书目录页,按键盘上方向键 ↑ 可回到本页顶部!
————未阅读完?加入书签已便下次继续阅读!
128 Let me see your passport; please。
请让我看看你的护照。
129 I have e to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one。
我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
130 You’re going out of your way for us; I believe。
我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
131 It’s just the matter of the schedule;that is;if it is convenient of you right now。
如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
132 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now。
我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
133 If he wants to make any changes;minor alternations can be made then。
如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
134 Is there any way of ensuring we’ll have enough time for our talks?
我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
135 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
136 We’ll leave some evenings free;that is;if it is all right with you。
如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。
137 We’d have to pare notes on what we’ve discussed during the day。
我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
138 That’ll put us both in the picture。
这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
139 Then we’d have some idea of what you’ll be needing。
那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。
140 I can’t say for certain off…hand。
我还不能马上说定。
141 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking。
有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
142 It’ll be easier for us to get down to facts then。
这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
143 But wouldn’t you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?
144 I’m afraid that won’t be possible;much as we’d like to。
尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。
145 We’ve got to report back to the head office。
我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。
146 Thank you for you cooperation。
谢谢你们的合作。
147 We’ve arranged our schedule without any trouble。
我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
148 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends。Would you please have a look at it?
这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?
149 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask。
如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。
150 I can see you have put a lot of time into it。
我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。
151 We really wish you’ll have a pleasant stay here。
我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。
152 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us。
我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。
153 Wele to our factory。
欢迎到我们工厂来。
154 I’ve been looking forward to visiting your factory。
我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。
155 You’ll know our products better after this visit。
参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。
156 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department。
也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。
157 Then we could look at the production line。
然后我们再去看看生产线。
158 These drawings on the wall are process sheets。
墙上的图表是工艺流程表。
159 They describe how each process goes on to the next。
表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。
160 We are running on two shifts。
我们实行的工作是两班倒。
161 Almost every process is puterized。
几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。
162 The efficiency is greatly raised;and the intensity of labor is decreased。
工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。
163 All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process。
所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。
164 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise。
我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。
165 Therefore;we always put quality as the first consideration。
因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。
166 Quality is even more important than quantity。
质量比数量更为重要。
167 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble。
我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。
168 Do we have to wear the helmets?
我们得戴上防护帽吗?
169 Is the production line fully attomatic?
生产线是全自动的吗?
170 What kind of quality control do you have?
你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?
171 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out。
所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。
172 What’s your general impression;may I ask?
不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?
173 I’m impressed by your approach to business。
你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。
174 The product gives you an edge over your petitors;I guess。
我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。
175 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned。
就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。
176 I think we may be able to work together in the future。
我想也许将来我们可以合作。
177 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market。
我们想把生意扩大到中国市常
178 The purpose of my ing here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your pany。
我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。
179 We would be glad to start business with you。
我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。
180 I’d appreciate your kind consideration in the ing negotiation。
洽谈中请你们多加关照。
181 We are happy to be of help。
我们十分乐意帮助。
182 I can assuer you of our close cooperation。
我保证通力合作。
183 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?
184 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything。
如果全部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时。
185 You may be interested in only some of the items。
你也许对某些产品感兴趣。
186 I can just have a glance at the rest。
剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。
187 They’ve met with great favor home and abroad。
这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。
188 All these articles are best selling lines。
所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。
189 Your desire coincides with ours。
我们双方的愿望都是一致的。
190 No wonder you’re so experienced。
怪不得你这么有经验。
191 Textile business has bee more and more difficult since the petition grew。
随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。
192 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your pany?
可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?
193 At what time can we work out a deal?
我们什么时候洽谈生意?
194 I hope to conclude some business with you。
我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。
195 We also hope to expand our business with you。
我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。
196 This is our mon desire。
这是我们的共同愿望。
197 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade。
我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。
198 I’ve read about it;but I’d like to know more about it。
我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。
199 Seeing is believing。
百闻不如一见。
200 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?
你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢?
201 I’d like to know something about your foreign trade policy。
我非常想了解有关贵国对外贸易的政策。
202 It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade。
据说你们正在实施一种新的对外贸易政策。
203 Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods。
我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的。
204 We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings。
我们在具体操作方法上灵活多了。
205 We have mainly adopted some usual international practices。
我们主要采取了一些国际上的惯例做法。
206 You have also made some readjustment in your import and export business; have you?
你们的进出口贸易也有一些调整,对吗?
207 I’d like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?
我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。
208 We are sure both of us have a brighter future。
我们相信双方都有一个光明的前景。
209 We had expected much lower prices。
我们希望报价再低一些。
210 They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere。
这些报价比其他任何地方都要低得多。
211 I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours。
我可以把比贵公司报价低得多的价目表给你看看。
212 When you pare the prices;you must take everything into consideration。
当你在考虑对比价格时,首先必须把一切都要考虑进去。
213 I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable。
我敢保证我们向你提供的价位是合理的。
214 I don’t think you’ll have any difficulty in pushing sales。
我认为你推销时不会有任何困难。
215 But the market prices are changing frequently。
但是市场价格随时都在变化。
216 It’s up to you to decide。
这主要取决于你。
217 The demand for our products has kept rising。
要求定购我们产品的人越来越多。
218 How long will your offer hold good?
一般你们报盘的有效期是多长?
219 We have new methods like pensation